Here are some other sites that i am on, add me!

Facebook-"Sol Liberty Quince"

Youtube-"ImNotInToLables"

Deviant Art-"TheGreatQuince"

Thanks!!~
Sol Liberty Quince

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Me Is Back!!! o3o

Hiia. it has been a bit scene I added a post here. For anyone that is reading this which I don't think anyone is you maybe have noticed the new design :3 Yes I know it is awesomeness. I have been thinking of working on a full layout but I never made one before :/ Well I like what I got now soo.. How was everyones Christmas?!? I got photoshop, books, cds..etc. and Christmas an't over for me yet today I am going with family for another Christmas, Yayz :D Now the Photoshop I got is not a full version and it is mostly for photo editing. I can draw with it but I prefer Gimp which I just got downloaded. I might be getting the full version and a better version YEppee!

I will be posting more entries so stay toned!! (because I'm awesome!!)  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Sol~~~~-----Coolneess "sol in a box!!" xD
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
My REAL name is Amy. Sol is my fursona~ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews