Here are some other sites that i am on, add me!

Facebook-"Sol Liberty Quince"

Youtube-"ImNotInToLables"

Deviant Art-"TheGreatQuince"

Thanks!!~
Sol Liberty Quince

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What I Got For Christmas!!

What I Got For Christmas :
  • Glee Cds
  • Twilight Jacket 
  • Warriors Book (Night Whispers) 
  • Photoshop
  • Twilight Scene It
  • Candy
  • Pop Up Tent 
  • Leopard Print Boots  
  • Pink Leopard Print Night Pants
  • Snow Globe 
  • Mini Toy Tiger 
  • Connect four 
  • 10$ & $100
What I Bought With My Christmas Money (Still got some left):

  • Twilight Journal Set
  • Britney Spears Curious Perfume 
  • Britney Spears Cd
  • Beyonce Cd
Yup and thats just about everything I got! =) Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

~~~Sol~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
My REAL name is Amy. Sol is my fursona~ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews